About
Welcome to Meghan Markle Network, your ultimate fansite dedicated to the Duchess of Sussex. Married to Prince Harry since May 2018, Meghan is also known for her role of Rachel Zane in the American TV show ‘Suits’. Here you will find all the latest news, articles, photos and even more. Enjoy browsing the site and be sure to visit our photo gallery and follow us on Twitter and Facebook! xoxo
Latest Pictures
012.jpg
009.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
033.jpg
032.jpg
030.jpg
031.jpg
Latest News
  • November 14 - 10/11 – 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala
  • October 03 - 24/09 – Meghan & Harry in Harlem
  • October 02 - 25.09.21 – Global Citizen Live Concert
  • August 04 - Happy Birthday 40th Meghan!


  • November 14, 2021  Admin No comments Appearances & Engagements, Photos

    Hello Everyone,

    On Wednesday, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex attended the 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala at New York’s Intrepid Museum. Meghan wore a bold red Carolina Herrera gown at the event. You can find all pictures in the gallery, thanks to Elodie <3


    Appearances & Engagements 2021 | 10.11.21 – 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala – Arrivals
    Appearances & Engagements 2021 | 10.11.21 – 2021 Salute To Freedom Gala – Inside

    October 03, 2021  Admin No comments Appearances & Engagements, Photos

    Hello guys,

    I have updated the gallery with more pictures from Meghan & Harry in New York. on Friday 24th September, the Duke & Duchess of Sussex visited P.S.123, a public elementary school in Harlem, where Meghan read her first children’s book, The Bench. After leaving the school, Meghan & Harry stopped by restaurant Melba’s Harlem. You can find all photos in the gallery.


    Appearances & Engagements 2021 | 24.09.21 – Visits P.S.123, a public elementary school in Harlem
    Appearances & Engagements 2021 | 24.09.21 – Stops by Melba’s Harlem

    October 02, 2021  Admin No comments Appearances & Engagements, Photos

    Hello everyone,

    As you may have already seen, Meghan & Harry were both in New York at the end of last month. They appeared on stage at the Global Citizen Live concert on Saturday 25th September. I have added 107 HQ photos of the event as well as more photos of the pair arriving and leaving Central Park. Check them out! Thanks Elodie for your help!




    Appearances & Engagements 2021 | 25.09.21 – 2021 Global Citizen Live Festival
    Candids 2021 | 25.09.21 – Arriving at the Global Citizen concert
    Candids 2021 | 25.09.21 – Leaving the Global Citizen concert in Central Park

    August 04, 2021  Admin No comments News

    June 06, 2021  Admin No comments News

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s newest bundle of joy has arrived!

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have welcomed a baby girl, a baby sister for their 2-year-old son Archie Harrison, a spokesperson for the couple announced on Sunday, June 6. Her name pays tribute to both Queen Elizabeth II and Harry’s late mother, Princess Diana.

    “It is with great joy that Prince Harry and Meghan, The Duke and Duchess of Sussex, welcome their daughter, Lilibet “Lili” Diana Mountbatten-Windsor, to the world,” the statement said. “Lili was born on Friday, June 4 at 11:40 a.m. in the trusted care of the doctors and staff at Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital in Santa Barbara, CA. She weighed 7 lbs 11 oz.”

    The statement continued, “Both mother and child are healthy and well, and settling in at home. Lili is named after her great-grandmother, Her Majesty The Queen, whose family nickname is Lilibet. Her middle name, Diana, was chosen to honor her beloved late grandmother, The Princess of Wales. This is the second child for the couple, who also have a two-year-old son named Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. The Duke and Duchess thank you for your warm wishes and prayers as they enjoy this special time as a family.”

    Meghan and Harry also said in a personal message posted on their Archewell charity website, “On June 4th, we were blessed with the arrival of our daughter, Lili. She is more than we could have ever imagined, and we remain grateful for the love and prayers we’ve felt from across the globe. Thank you for your continued kindness and support during this very special time for our family.”

    The website also stated, “While the Duke and Duchess are on parental leave, Archewell will continue to do important work and publish stories on the site. We look forward to seeing you!”

    In addition, the message read, “For those inquiring on sending gifts, we would ask that you support or learn more about these organizations working for women and girls: Girls Inc., Harvest Home, CAMFED or Myna Mahila Foundation.”

    Meghan and Harry announced their pregnancy on Valentine’s Day with a photo of the couple that showed the 39-year-old actress and activist’s baby bump. “We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother,” a representative said at the time. “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child.”

    During their explosive tell-all sit-down with Oprah Winfrey that CBS aired on March 7, the twosome revealed they’re expecting a baby girl, and that the child would arrive in the summertime.

    Harry, 36, couldn’t contain his excitement as he gushed to Oprah about his little girl on the way. “To have any child, any one or any two would have been amazing,” he said, “But to have a boy and then a girl, you know, what more can you ask for? But now, you know, now we’ve got our family. We’ve got, you know, the four of us and our two dogs, and it’s great.”

    As for whether more little ones might be in the cards, the couple, who are currently based in Santa Barbara, California, told the TV icon they would be done once they welcome the second baby, with Meghan adding, “Two is it.”

    Source: E! Online

    June 05, 2021  Admin No comments Gallery Updates, Photos

    Hello Guys,

    I hope you are doing well?

    Apologies for the lack of news but I have been very busy lately. I have just added two new photos from Meghan for Self Assignment from 2015. The shoot is just beautiful!

    Photoshoots 2015 | Self Assignment

    March 08, 2021  Admin No comments News

    Hello Everyone,

    The very-much anticipated interview with Oprah was released in the US yesterday on CBS. For the record, no subject was off the table and the Duke & Duchess of Sussex have not been paid for their participation.

    If you are based in the UK, the interview will air tonight on ITV (9pm).

    Please see below a resume from The Telegraph of what The Duke & Duchess of Sussex discussed with Oprah during the two-hour interview:

    The Duchess of Sussex has revealed she contemplated suicide but was rebuffed when she sought help from the Royal Household. She told Oprah Winfrey that she felt so unsupported and alone: “I just didn’t want to be alive any more.”

    Meghan, 39, said she “went to the institution for help” but was told it would not be forthcoming as it “wouldn’t be good for the institution”.

    The Duchess said that, in her desperation, she even went to the HR department but was told that while they sympathised, they could not do anything as she “wasn’t staff”.

    Among a series of dramatic and damaging revelations, she revealed that one member of the Royal family raised concerns during “several conversations” with Prince Harry about the darkness of their unborn child’s skin.

    She suggested that such worries were one of the reasons Buckingham Palace decided that Archie, when he was born, could not be made a prince.

    The Duchess also claimed that her sister-in-law, the Duchess of Cambridge, had once made her cry, as opposed to the other way round.

    The couple said they had been left unprotected and let down by the Royal family, suggesting they were eventually forced to walk away when their appeals for help fell on deaf ears. They said they were eventually “cut off financially”.

    Prince Harry, who joined his wife and Ms Winfrey for the second half of the interview, revealed that his relationship with his father, the Prince of Wales, had also suffered significant damage.

    He said Prince Charles had stopped taking his calls after he“took matters into his own hands”.

    With sadness, he added: “There’s a lot to work through there. I feel really let down because he’s been through something similar. He knows what pain feels like and Archie’s his grandson.”

    Archie duchess of sussex
    Archie made an appearance in footage shown during the interview
    The Duke suggested that other members of the Royal family had been jealous of the ease with which Meghan fitted into royal life and the phenomenal public reaction she received.

    In lighter moments, the couple revealed they had secretly married in their back garden three days before the spectacle of their big royal wedding in Windsor. The ceremony was conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

    “It was just the three of us,” the Duchess smiled.

    The couple also revealed that they were expecting a girl. It is thought to be the first time a member of the Royal family has revealed the gender of an unborn baby

    Source: The Telegraph

    February 14, 2021  Admin No comments Uncategorized

    Hello Guys;

    What an amazing news! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have announced they are expecting their second child. The couple shared a black and white picture of themselves, taken by longtime friend of the couple, Misan Harriman.

    A spokesperson for The Duke and Duchess of Sussex said:

    “We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother.

    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child.”

    Last November, the Duchess of Sussex wrote a deeply personal account of suffering a miscarriage after she decided to speak out in order to encourage others to do the same, to encourage others to listen and in doing so, lighten the load for others who are grieving.

    The couple already have a son Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor who was born on 6th May 2019.

    Congratulations to The Duke & Duchess of Sussex, we wish you all the best!

    You can now find the photo in our gallery:

    Official Portrait 2021 | February 2021 – Pregnancy Announcement (Misan Harriman)

    February 14, 2021  Admin No comments Site

    Hello Guys,

    I hope you’re well?

    As you can see Meghan Markle Network has a brand new theme for the website & gallery, by the amazing Stephanie from Cherry Gem Design. I really hope you love it as much as I do. I cannot thank her enough!

    February 14, 2021  Admin No comments News

    The Duchess claimed victory on both privacy and copyright claims as experts say costs could reach £5m.

    The Duchess of Sussex has claimed a victory over “moral exploitation” after winning her High Court privacy case against the Mail on Sunday.

    As a judge on Thursday ruled that the publication of extracts of a private letter she sent to her father was “manifestly excessive” and unlawful, she declared: “We have all won.”

    The Duchess hailed a “comprehensive” victory on both privacy and copyright, saying: “We all lose when misinformation sells more than truth, when moral exploitation sells more than decency, and when companies create their business model to profit from people’s pain.”

    The Duchess sued Associated Newspapers for breach of privacy and copyright relating to the publication of five articles – two on MailOnline and three in the Mail on Sunday – in February 2019.

    The strategy, deemed risky by many, was vindicated as she successfully applied for a summary judgment, a legal step that will now see the case resolved in her favour without trial.

    The move will avoid the prospect of having to face her father, Thomas Markle, in a high stakes courtroom clash that could have damaged both her brand and reputation.

    However, media experts described it as “a bad day for press freedom,” acknowledging that the case was widely expected to go to trial so the evidence could be tested.

    The ruling also means the testimony of four Buckingham Palace aides who said they could “shed light” on the issues at stake, as well as that of five of Meghan’s friends who spoke about her to People magazine, will not be heard.

    One media law expert, who declined to be named, said the costs of the case were likely to be in the region of £5m.

    The lawyer said damages for the breach of privacy could be as high as £300,000 but that the award for the infringement of copyright could far exceed that because the Duchess is entitled to seek “an account of profits” – that is any profit made by Associated Newspapers as a result of articles using her letter to her father.

    A hearing would have to assess what profits were made by the publisher’s as a result but could potentially be huge.

    In the year ending September 2019, covering the period when the letter was published in February, Associated Newspapers made a pre-tax profit of £59 million and after tax of £47 million. A court would have to decide the extent of the profits the newspaper and website made from publishing its articles on the letter.

    Mr Justice Warby, who heard the summary judgment application over two days at the High Court, said the Duchess had a “reasonable expectation” that the contents of her five-page letter would remain private.

    “The majority of what was published was about the claimant’s own behaviour, her feelings of anguish about her father’s behaviour, as she saw it, and the resulting rift between them,” he said. “These are inherently private and personal matters.”

    The judge said the “only tenable justification” for publication would have been to correct some inaccuracies about the letter contained in an article in People magazine.

    The article, headlined The Truth About Meghan, was based on anonymous interviews with five of her friends and provided the first public reference to the letter.

    Mr Justice Warby went on: “The inescapable conclusion is that… the disclosures made were not a necessary or proportionate means of serving that purpose. For the most part they did not serve that purpose at all.”

    He added: “Taken as a whole, the disclosures were manifestly excessive and hence, unlawful. There is no prospect that a different judgment would be reached after a trial.”

    The judge also found that the newspaper articles infringed the Duchess’s copyright as they “copied a large and important proportion of the work’s original literary content”.

    But he acknowledged there was a question over whether she was the “sole author” amid claims the Kensington Palace communications team helped write it.

    The judge said a partial trial on the copyright could go ahead but warned Associated Newspapers against the wisdom of doing so.

    “The Court regards the defendant’s factual and legal case as occupying ‘the shadowland between improbability and unreality,” he said.

    Despite the breach of privacy ruling, the judge published previously unseen extracts of the letter in his 53-page judgment, insisting it was necessary to explain his conclusions.

    They included a reference to her desire to protect the privacy of future children and Thomas Markle’s attempt to cover up the fact that he staged paparazzi pictures.

    “We… told you if we tried to protect you from the story running (something we’ve never attempted to do for anyone – ourselves included) that we wouldn’t be able to use that strength to protect our own children one day,” she said. “Even knowing that you said it wasn’t true.”

    The Duchess also berated her father for his “obsession with tabloid media” and said his fascination had turned into paranoia about how he was portrayed.

    “To suffer through this media circus created by you is all the more devastating,” she added, revealing that she “refuses to read any press”.

    In a lengthy statement released after the ruling was handed down, the Duchess accused the Mail on Sunday of “illegal and dehumanizing practices” and said such “tactics” had been used too long without consequence.

    “I share this victory with each of you—because we all deserve justice and truth, and we all deserve better,” she said.

    Mark Stephens, a leading media and human rights lawyer with Howard Kennedy solicitors, said: “This is a bad day for press freedom and a good day for the Duchess. Nobody saw this judgment coming. People expected this to go to trial and test the evidence.”

    Steven Heffer, head of media and privacy law at Collyer Bristow, said: “This is a great victory for the Duchess and clearly the Mail on Sunday would have loved the drama of a big trial of which they are now deprived.” He said the newspaper was always likely to lose the case because this was “always a very private letter”.

    An Associated Newspapers spokesperson said they were “very surprised” by the ruling and disappointed that they had been denied the chance to have the evidence tested in open court.

    It has yet to decide whether to appeal.

    Source: The Telegraph